Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AND THE CYCLE GOES ON...

I didn't see myself working a 9-5 job before I got one and now I like the discipline that it imposes on me (Alanis Morrisette-"I'm free but I'm focused"). I never liked discipline its own sake. If it didn't achieve anything I always felt that it is no use following and i still do. I kind of know for sure that I am going to work the next morning and that one thing is rock solid staying in my routine. I like always looking on achieve the next thing however small an achievement it may be. When you have a strict routine to follow that makes you wait because you have to go through the process it makes me even more restless. I finished a song yesterday. That was one of my most recent achievements.

until we blog again........Sunil

No comments:

Post a Comment