Thursday, March 25, 2010

TAKING IT EASY

I have never really believed in sweating it out. Now I don't mean that by saying that hard work is not necessary. Only that if you are into something hard work is fun and you don't dread it. You enjoy it all along. It is somehow a preconceived notion that life is supposed to be difficult

I believe a lot in destiny and I believe in this cycle into which we are born. We get to our destiny when we find out place in that cycle. It's a hand in glove thing. It either fits or it doesn't fit. If you say that if you work harder you will get there and it not for you then it is a misfit. It is not the way things are meant to be. You might feel comfortable there but then you are stealing what is meant for someone else and you only make it work as well with technical knowledge.

If you are not meant you can have any soul for it, and then things become soulless. If we all have a dream and if it's ours to keep...if that very dream has things to do to attain then how can destiny work? This is the thing. You've got to trust in the way things are made to be. That is one main cause for a lot of unhappiness in the world. I will not allow my destined dream to be taken away from me. I will strive to keep and keep it mine. I never really work hard but I put in my effort. I sweated and toiled in ways one can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment